Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
- Qualification: C.A. / C.P.A./ AICWA
- Minimum 15 years experience either in Equipment Trading/ Engineering Consultancy/ Construction Industries with at least 8 years as Head of Finance & Accounts
- Excellent Managerial and communication skills in English with emphasis on people management skills
- Experience of advising and guiding Senior Management on policy and financial strategy formulation.
- Excellent negotiation, persuading, conceptual and analytical skills.
- Should be result oriented, proactive, and able to chart policies & directions for the Group.
- Should ensure proper fiscal control.
- People with working experience in a Group of Companies with more than one line of business will be preferred.
They are seeking to hire services of a Deputy Group Director Finance.
- Ensure the timely and accurate collection consolidation and effective presentation of corporate accounting and audit information for review at Corporate levels. Preparation & submission of weekly, monthly Management Reports including variance analysis on a timely basis.
- Prepare annual budget, monitoring subsequent expenditure, taking any necessary remedial action to avoid unnecessary overspend and wastage
- Minimize liabilities whilst meeting statutory obligations, by providing sound and timely advice and assistance on all aspects of planning and legislation in KSA
- Foster effective working relationships with internal and external auditors ensuring that findings and recommendations are addressed promptly
- Provide accurate, concise professional financial advice to Management to support Divisional business decisions
- Act as specialist for a range of tasks related to merger, acquisition, joint ventures, sub-contracts and commercial agreements
- Maintain effective working relationships and contacts with relevant external bodies i.e. bangs and regulatory bodies, insurance brokers, materials suppliers with the objective to ensure that corporate interests are optimized and protected. Monitor developments in the KSA Financial, Audit and Insurance practices/ techniques and recommend compliance to Management.
- Contribute to the validation and evaluation of Financial conditions stipulated in Projects tender documents.
- Treasury department overview
- Contribute to the evaluation of suppliers performance in collaboration with Procurement and participate in the resolution of contractual dispute
- Reporting to the Group Finance Director
Ensure the Groups Financial Systems, policies & procedures are implemented to yield timely, accurate and relevant financial information for management & to ensure compliance with relevant Group regulatory and legal requirements. Identify financial means to improve profitability at the corporate level and reduce financial risks. Ensure the implementations of Accounting, Procurement, Insurance, Pay / Benefits Polices. To manage funds in an optimum manner & to assess cash flow needs & arrange the Banking Finances, including LC / Guarantee & other facilities.