PEPPERS AND ROGERS GROUP, DUBAI, U.A.E
Our Client Peppers & Rogers Group is an US based management consulting firm recognized as the leading authority on customer-based business strategy. With offices in 10 countries around the globe, they help clients compete and win by identifying differences within the customer base and using that insight to maximize the value of every customer relationship.
Peppers & Rogers Group is the Turkey''''s one of the leading and most successful management consulting companies. With offices in Istanbul, Dubai, Kuwait and Moscow, they have one of the fastest growing strategy consulting practices covering the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
To support their ever growing practice, they are seeking ''''consultants'''' to join their team with exceptional qualities from diverse backgrounds.
- To plan, conduct and direct the analysis of complex business problems
- To provide strategic, analytical and business process assistance
- To work with clients to understand their issues and identify first best solutions
- To analyze the value chain of the client and of their customers and work to map them, creating increased customer value and ROI.
- An undergraduate degree from a globally reputable university in business, economics, engineering or a related field with outstanding academic record, marked by strong analytical skills and a record of achieving results, MBA and/or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in a reputable management consulting company.
- CALL CENTER experience is a MUST. He/she should have experience on call center projects while he was working as a management consultant.
- Experience and skills on working within a complex environment with demonstrated capabilities in organizing, translating, and presenting complex qualitative and quantitative information.
- Strong analytical and technical skills and the demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to work and contribute effectively in teams composed of colleagues and client members.
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel in Eastern Europe, Turkey and Middle East, when necessary.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE POSITION FIELD