1. Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels.
2. Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required.
3. Interacting with customers if involved with front of house work.
4. Liaising with suppliers and clients.
5. Negotiating contracts with customers, assessing their requirements and ensuring they are satisfied with the service delivered (in contract catering).
6. Setting and agreeing budgets.
7. Monitoring quality standards.
8. Overseeing the management of facilities, e.g. checking event bookings and allocation of
9. Planning new promotions and initiatives, and contributing to business development.
10. Dealing with staffing and client issues.
11. Keeping abreast of trends and developments in the industry such as menus, trends in consumer tastes and management issues.
12. Candidate should have handled 500 shops, franchisee like KFC, McDonald ( Non -Veg Basically).
Catering Operation, food & Hospitality Management.
1. Planning menus in consultation with chefs;
2. Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff;
3. Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team;
4. Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed;
5. Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts;
6. Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided;
7. Keeping financial and administrative records;