ROLAND & ASSOCIATES
Also referred to as Obstetrician Gynecologists (OB/GYN), these professionals generally execute tasks concerned with both pregnancy as well as female reproductive systems. OB/GYNs educate their patients about important matters such as healthy diet, proper hygiene, and how to preclude complications when being pregnant. They have to prepare appropriate government and medical reports of childbirth and death.
They have to study medical test results, diagnose the current condition, and take suitable steps for the treatment. One of the main duties is to take care of the patient's health throughout all prenatal, natal, as well as post-natal periods. They have to discuss with the patients all details about the test results, the complications, and also the appropriate treatments and other course of action if required.
1. Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
2. Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
3. Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
4. Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
5. Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
Jobs for Female Gynecologist in Leading Hospital at Oman.