Job Duties will include:-
1) Diagnoses and treats diseases of human skin: Examines skin to determine nature of disease, taking blood samples and smears from affected areas, and performing other laboratory procedures.
2) Examines specimens under microscope, and makes various chemical and biological analyses and performs other tests to identify disease-causing organisms or pathological conditions.
3) Prescribes and administers medications, and applies superficial radiotherapy and other localized treatments.
4) Treats abscesses, skin injuries, and other skin infections, and surgically excises cutaneous malignancies, cysts, birthmarks, and other growths.
5) Treats scars, using dermabrasion.