Physiotherapists work with a variety of patients including physically disabled children, pre/post natal women, sports men/women, industrial employees, hospital in and out patients and people within the community.
Tasks can include:-
1. Helping patients recover from accident, illness or injury.
2. Organising physical exercise sessions.
3. Providing massage.
4. Supervising specialist therapies such as hydrotherapy, electrotherapy and aromatherapy
5. Collecting statistics.
6. Writing reports.
7. Liaising with professionals such as doctors and nurses.
8. Providing education and advice about exercise and movement.