1. Selects, evaluates, motivates and develops employees to ensure a qualified workforce necessary to meet company objectives, while complying with local employment guidelines,
2. Sets personal objectives, provides fair and constructive feedback, assesses accurately employee performance, training needs, areas for improvement and possibility of future growth within the organization, and ensures training & development needs are addressed,
3. Develops a positive team dynamics to ensure high performance,
4. Leads the continuous improvement process in his team;
1. Formulates the annual budget, ensures sales and margins targets are met and monitors capital expenditures to maximize return on investment.
Relationships with others
1. Reports to the Director FEAP,
2. Supervises a team of 35-40 people working in sales management and service delivery,
3. Works in close collaboration with the market segments, the Solutions Support Group and the support functions,
4. Participates to the FEAP Management Team,
5. Supervises and evaluates the Agents and/or Distributors.
1. Develops and maintains strong partnerships with the POCs of the region, ensuring their full satisfaction,
2. Ensures high level of proactivity from the sales force to find new opportunities and expand our market share.