1. To ensure all safety policies, procedures are enforced at site all time to prevent accident and accident from occurring.
2. To prepare safety report based on safety observation for reviewing by the Safety Manager to allow for further improvement.
3. To identify safety hazard, dangerous act and taking appropriate safety measures to ensure safe work practices are enforced.
4. To assist in preparing safety induction and training to site workers to ensure workers are educated with safety and health awareness.
5. Reporting to Safety Manager on important/unresolved issue for further assistance.