1. Plan and execute tool box meetings.
2. Develop waste management program in line with clients standard practice.
3. Prepare HSE Plan in accordance with the clients HSE Management System.
4. Conduct Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment on site.
5. Ensure all identified hazards are properly mitigated and risk reduced to the lowest level.
6. Communicate HSE roles and responsibilities to staff and ensure they are all adhered to.
7. Provide professional advice to Site Management on HSE issues.
8. Liaise with Client on HSE issues and conduct joint site inspection.
9. Collate man-hour statistics and calculate accident frequency.
10. Identifies any hazards/unsafe situations and ensure work does not proceed until situation is made safe.
11. Ensure site activities are performed in a manner that will not cause any sickness or injury.
12. Monitor fire and safety exercises and compliance with Project HSE Plan.
13. Planning and execution of accident prevention programs including induction training for new employees.