1. Provide leadership within a legal, professional and ethical framework that supports quality, effective and contemporary patient care.
2. Professional development of self and others.
3. Promoting effective and cost efficient management of hospital resources.
4. Maintain a high standard of professionalism.
5. Must be computer literate.
6. Proven track record of implementing and managing quality improvement processes.
7. JCIA accreditation experience will be an advantage.
8. Formulate and manage unit budgets.