Manager, Assistant Manager to CEO.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Assistant Manager will have a lot of responsibility, requiring great leadership skills. Whether the candidate is managing a group of sales people in retail or an existing distribution, the role needs to keep a level head, be able to multitask, proven operations management capabilities, and have excellent people skills. The role will be expected to achieve operational goals and standards, by providing support to the CEO and the overall company and by focusing on the administrative and Human Resources aspects of the management role.
1. Must work on feet for long periods of time.
2. Overtime may be required during busy periods.
3. Required to work occasional on/off-site promotional events, including evenings and weekends.
The selection will involve a rigorous, multi-step screening process, including:
1. Telephone verification:
b. Professional experience.
d. Degrees/certificates verification.
2. Initial interview with the Recruiting Management.
3. Final interview with General Management.