1. Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
2. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
3. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
4. Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
5. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
6. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
minimum 2yrs experience as a receptionist or customer service in a healthcare facilities. Fluent in English & Arabic please