• To support the consultants and project managers for designing the analysis required
• Contribute to the analysis designing efforts and guide the Project Manager
• Contribute to the preparation of client presentations
• To provide support to development of proposals and practice documents
Qualifications & Competencies
• 0-1 years work experience
• Strong analytical and technical skills and the demonstrated ability to creatively solve complex problems
• Carry out the analyses assigned to them without significant support
• Analysts are not expected to develop presentations on their own, but they should be able to prepare effective slides in line with PRG format rules
• Analysts are expected to complete and be able to do the research that is required and produce relevant results, synthesize and present these results
• An undergraduate degree from a reputable and internationally recognized University in business, economics, engineering or a related field with outstanding academic record. MBA and/or advanced degree in a quantitative discipline is a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
Position offers competitive salaries and full benefits.