1. Treat skin disorders such as: Acne, Hyperpigmentation, large pores, fine lines and wrinkles, Rosacea, stretch marks.
2. Perform medical aesthetic procedure such as but not limited to: Botox, Fillers, Laser rejuvenation, Fractional lasers, Skin rejuvenation, Skin resurfacing, Mesotherapy, Chemical peels, Cellulite reduction machines.
3. Follow up frequently with the latest innovations and discoveries concerning dermatology.
4. Attend training sessions and seminars.
5. Coordinate with other physicians when needed.
A very attractive package is offered including incentives and benefits.