1. Responsible for total patient care, including medication, orders and treatments.
2. Assists the physicians in performing special procedures.
3. Under the direction and guidance of the Head Nurse, closely monitors cardiac and physical
status of patient under his/her care.
4. Assists in emergency nursing procedures necessary for prompt control of changes in patientís
5. Able to perform the techniques of cardiopulmonary resuscitation accurately and effectively.
6. Keeps abreast of changing techniques in critical care nursing and maintains a high level of
expertise in critical care.
7. Accepts responsibilities delegated by the Head Nurse or team leader and evaluates the
nursing care provided in the area assigned.