Proposals & Application Engineer
1) Review RFQ documents received from Sales. Give inputs to the Bid/No-Bid decision for an opportunity.
2) Come out with the overall solution for the opportunity.
3) Carry out detailed BOQ and Scope estimates.
4) Make complete cost tables, including Rockwell Hardware & Software, 3rd Party Bought Outs, Project Management & Engineering MH calculations, Agent Commissions/Partnering Fees, etc.
5) Initiate internal approval process for Technical, Cost & Margin approvals from management. Be a part of the approval meetings with various stake-holders.
6) Be a part of Customer Meetings to close Technical Points (TQ).
7) Interface with Sales and Legal/Contracts department for Terms & Conditions.
8) Provide Sales Support in the form of meetings, presentation & exhibitions.
9) Review Purchase Orders & initiate order booking with commercial.
10) Project Handover to Operations.