Instructional Designers are responsible for translating internal and external customer needs into training and resources that will achieve maximum transfer of benefit at delivery, with measurable impact to quality and customer satisfaction. They design and develop training programs/materials using instructional and distribution methods, such as e-Learning, instructor-led or blended, that best suit the content and audience. Instructional Designers are expected to understand the big picture of call center performance requirements and design training to meet those needs. They work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers. Instructional Designers need to understand adult learning theory and curriculum design, and be able to apply instructional design process into specific projects. They are accountable for completing deliverables /projects on time, therefore need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. Instructional Designers are expected to have a thorough working knowledge of TeleTechs policies and procedures related to Learning Design and Development Departments duties.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% completion of assigned projects/deliverables.
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each project and task.
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with Learning Design and Development goals. These include: Revenue Generation through LDD Product and services 80% Customer Satisfaction of eLearning & ILT courses (measured through post event surveys) New Hire Performance
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service.
5. Escalate department issues as appropriate.
Strong understanding of Teletechs business, core values, and goals
Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
High customer service orientation
Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills
Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
Strong Project Management skills
Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly
Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment