Regional Marketing Manager - 8551BR
The worlds largest and fast growing provider of workspace solutions has an opening for a Regional Marketing Manager. The Manager will deliver the marketing KPIs and contribute to meeting overall business objectives each year by developing and executing the annual marketing plan.
* Generate appropriate levels of demand for existing centre and new centre openings (NCOs)
* Generate positive net movement of available inventory
* Improve return on marketing investment (ROMI)
* Annual Marketing Plan - develop and deliver the annual Marketing Plan for their area using the relevant elements of the marketing mix & local business planning by supporting the development and delivery of local/centre marketing plans working with Area Managers who will own the plans
* Performance Management - Conduct monthly Sales and Marketing Business Review with the Country Manager. Key objective is to review commercial performance and key actions to meet or exceed the business objectives. Deliver the agreed number and quality of company enquiries on the full product range. Performance review vendors holding them accountable for the results achieved.
Detailed Marketing Activities:
* Digital - Check that the website, apps and landing pages have up to date information and functioning correctly. Work according to brand guidelines. Place Regus on free websites, local listing portals and business directories
* Other local marketing - Plan and roll out marketing programme for new locations in-line with central guidelines and using marketing materials available. Grow revenue through commercial property agents and brokers by executing marketing activities. Ensure all centres have positive online reviews and advise global customer service about any negative reviews. Monitor execution and compliance of the centre marketing plans using the templates provided and using materials from asset system (R-Cloud)
* Use Social media in line with global processes and policies. Monitor social media positive and negative reviews and adapt activity accordingly.
Planning and Admin:
* Raise purchase orders and request approvals where necessary. Track spend
* Monitor and report service levels of marketing suppliers as requested
* Compile and present reports for business reviews and ad hoc as requested
Experience and personal attributes:
* 10 years+ experience in digital and marketing with a proven track record of success
* Experience in a growth business preferable
* Communication - Ability to communicate and influence strongly
* Collaboration - Ability to work in a multi-stakeholder matrix environment
* Problem solving - Ability to find solutions and to work proactively
* Arabic and English essential