Senior Financial Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide enterprise-wide oversight, guidance and strategic insight for Sales organization
2. Responsible for preparing and reviewing the Annual Operating Budget and Quarterly forecasts for the Sales organization.
3. Prepare consolidated monthly and quarterly reporting packages with review of key metrics, business drivers and trend analysis identifying variances to budget and historical comparisons for Senior Management.
4. Automate existing reporting packages by using various software tools and develop new management reports that are automated and flexible.
5. Identifies or develops cutting-edge analytical tools, models and methods for reporting in order to make key business decisions.
6. Demonstrate an understanding of the impact of problems across the organization and facilitate a collaborative solutions and process improvement.