We''re helping one of our clients to recruit a regional consultant to be based in Dubai.
The organisation is an international consulting NGO in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology field. It focuses on servicing emerging markets through the expertise of a global network of consultants.
The main objective of the role is to develop and implement access strategies for emerging markets and provide consultancy to existing clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
The main job responsibilities include:
- Manage client relationship and identify opportunities,
- Developing market access strategies,
- Designing patient assistance programs,
- Evaluating the economic value of development plans to access to treatment,
- Assist in planning, pricing, designing, proposal writing and implementing new projects.
The desired qualifications include:
- MS degree in epidemiology, public health or science based discipline, from a reputable university,
- 3-5 years of experience in developing and implementing healthcare projects,
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS, STATA, or other statistical software,
- Excellent analytical and skills,
- Solid knowledge and experience in project management,
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills,
- Experience in a multinational NGO environment,
- Highly motivated and passionate about humanitarian causes,
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to travel regionally.