Candidate must have project selling experience to sell ethnic wear in Dubai. Experience in Similar lines will be preferred. Position is based out of Dubai. Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and must be able to comprehend Dubai ethnic market scenario.
Preferably BE Graduates. Other candidates will be considered based on their hands on experience.
Direct sales experience with any ethnic wear store or managing sales on behalf of a store.
Local language is required.
Will report to National Sales Head.
Salary: Incentive based
• Develop infrastructure to manage channel
• Develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation to India team
• Meet Sales targets by effective implementation of area sales & development plans
• Execute specific promotions - exhibitions, sampling, in-store activities etc in Key A/Cs
• Contribute in strengthening and developing sound business processes by shortlisting key stores
• Build category to achieve Rs 2 Cr sales and deliver margin targets.
• Work with planning and technology platform to develop the systems to triple business for CY 2016
• Develop strong story lines around the Ethnic stores and build a shopping experience that delivers on the promise.
• Work with Content, Tech, Sales and Catalog teams to create a shopping experience for Women's Ethnic wear that is engages with the customer at an emotional level and outmatches the offline shopping experience of stores/showrooms