Designation : Manager - Property Litigation
Location : Dubai
Experience : 7-10+ yrs
Male candidate. Arab Lawyer with BAR council membership. Atleast 4 yrs+ experience in UAE markets. Excellent communication skills and personality.
- Setting up offshore companies in British Virgin Islands, Jebel Ali, and Cayman Island and working out shareholding patterns. Assisting in property acquisitions by such companies and opening of bank accounts.
- Incorporation of companies (LLC/Free Zones) in UAE & Lebanon and transfer of undertakings to such companies (including drafting of JV Agreements for management controls, transfer of assets/technology, construction/installation of plants, production buy-back, etc), assisting in obtaining specific licenses from various ministries (including industrial licenses).
-Registrations of branches, representative offices & establishments in UAE & Lebanon.
- Drafting of incorporation documents, powers of attorney, delegations, board resolutions, MoAs & AoAs and other documents in relation to the above.
- Advising clients on holding of general assembly meetings, drafting of minutes of the meeting and related work.
Intellectual Property Rights
- International Trade Agreements i.e. Purchase / Sale of goods, Joint Ventures - Technical and Financial, Trademarks and other Intellectual properties, etc.
- Securing Trademarks/Copyrights/patents registration in various countries; filing oppositions;contesting oppositions/ applications for revocation; perusing actions against infringement cases worldwide.
- Drafting agreements and advising clients on distribution, franchising & commercial agency agreements.
- Review of documents and advising clients on registration with the Lands Department, Dubai, taking up matters with RERA, Dubai.
- Appearing before the Rent Committee in relation to tenancy disputes.
- Advising clients on registration with RERA and other authorities in respect of real estate development, viz., registration as a developer, opening of escrow account, operation of escrow accounts.
- Attending meetings with clients and advising them on various litigation and dispute resolution matters.
- Preparation of briefs for pleaders to draft pleadings for submission to courts and for filing of criminal complaints.
- Attending hearings with advocates, drafting and assisting in service of notices, making case reports for intimation to clients, follow-up with clients to ensure submission of documents, etc.
- Instituting and follow up as regards enforcement of judgments through the execution court.
- Drafting of pleadings and complaints for civil and criminal litigation and proceedings.
- Appearing before the courts and other authorities and pleading.
- Instituting and follow up as regards enforcement of judgments through the execution court
- Properties registration, attachment, and executing auctions.
- Providing legal opinions on several law related matters civil/criminal/maritime/real estates.
- Attending meetings with clients and advising them on various matters.
- Drafting various business and commercial agreements.
- Correspondence with various clients.
- Translation of documents, contracts into Arabic/English.