MRP engineer with 7 years of experience with MRP /ERP and At least last 4 years in Automotive.
Should be able to manage a team and interface with other teams.
• Primary point of responsibility for materials management for the site.
• Ensures optimization of all materials management activities including scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, materials movement, supplier performance measurement, and indirect materials management.
• Responsible for the implementation, support and compliance of the Materials and systems to facilitate the fulfillment process from production planning to material procurement and warehousing, through product shipment.
• Develops and maintains an inventory of stock raw material to facilitate production efficiency.
• Monitors warehouse operations including receipt of orders, stocking inventory and monitoring stock levels.
• Develop and drive countermeasures for under performing key processes and/or material suppliers.
• Provide leadership in selecting, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient operation of materials functions
• Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.