Job Descriptions Summary:
Provides Electrical Engineering support for all electrical systems for the power and desalination plant, such as limited to Switchgears, motor control boards, uninterruptable power supply system, low medium and high voltage systems, transformer, DC power supply systems, isolated phase bus ducts, general distribution, overload protection systems, lighting and communication systems.
- UAE Nationals (Male)
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
- At Least 5 years experience in Maintenance & Engineering preferably in power plant, 3 years of which must have been in a supervisory or managerial capacity.
- Knowledgeable on the following principles of operation and regular maintenance practices:
- Power transformer
- Medium / low voltage switch gear
- Medium / low voltage electrical motors
- Electrical protection on motors / generator /transformers
- Electrical Actuator
- Electrical DC System, Battery Charger, UPS, Static excitation system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills. Ability to write procedures and technical reports in English.
- Excellent computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong leadership ability essential.
- Ability to take direction and responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze a problem and pursue it to a successful conclusion.
- Team player.
- Ability to work independently and to handle multiple tasks and pay attention to details.
- Ability to train subordinates.
Salary Range : to be discussed upon selection
- Updated CV with Photo (include references)
- Summary Profile including detailed current and expected salary
Note: Non-UAE Nationals not need to apply