HR Director will do the following:
* Leads development of a Division-wide employee engagement strategy and recruiting strategy. The ideal candidate will take charge of these initiatives within the HR group and work closely with the Chief People Officer and other HR team members to ensure effective planning and execution of these strategies. This accountability will focus on driving cultural change associated with achieving a clear corporate strategy and improved operating profitability.
* Provides generalist support for Construction Division with a population around 18,000. Therefore, the generalist work includes high-level activities such as set up new organization structures, new roles and new compensation plans.
* Partners on day-to-day HR issue with the Chief People Officer and the rest of the organization.
* Develops and implements workforce planning processes, leveraging both internal and contract talent for maximum flexibility and efficiency.
* Contributes significantly to achieving the corporate HR strategy in compliance with all other HR processes: compensation, training, recruiting, employee surveys, etc and ensures that measures are established to monitor continuous improvements for these processes.
* Manages main functions such as Recruiting, Administration and Compensation & Benefits for the Division. This may include, but is not limited to, the coordination of benefits programs, compensation structure and employment classification, recruitment efforts and programs, immigration standards and guidelines, employee allocation and utilization, and the creation, revision and deployment of company policies and procedures.
* Monitors and provides the HR metrics as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Director role require 8-12 years of progressive, broad-based human resources experience including generalist roles in field and/or corporate environments and some experience in relevant specialist assignments. Global experience in a large and multi-sites company with geographically dispersed sites or branches.
Other specific experience requirements include:
* Must have translated business strategy into concrete HR strategies and demonstrated a track record of outstanding results.
* Proven accomplishments in participating or leading HR through a significant cultural change effort and demonstrating value to the business.
Specific personal attribute requirements include:
* Drive for results and actions: be a motivated self-starter.
* Ability to perform with flexibility in a multicultural environment.
* Demonstrate executive maturity in the ability to exercise sound business judgment to determine the best solutions for issues, sell in a solution and assemble resources needed to implement it.
* Strong understanding of identifying and capitalizing leverage points in operating P & Ls.
* Strong communication and influencing skills, which command the respect of peers, broad employee groups, and executives throughout the corporation.
* Ability to act as a facilitator and a role model for effective leadership and performance.
* Utilize collaborative decision-making and work styles. Team oriented.
* Able to build trust and credibility at all levels within the organization.
* Extraordinary integrity.
* Able to organize and prioritize work.
B.S. degree is required and a MBA or MS in Human Resources is highly desirable.
Proficiency in English and French is a non negotiable. Arabic a plus.
We offer an excellent salary, bonus and benefits package.
Compensation package: $100-150K. (Negotiable and commensurate with experience) + Relocation package.