We are looking for an experienced E-COMMERCE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER for an E- commerce Company for cosmetics who is directly reporting to Sales Director.
• Developing a thorough understanding of the market segment, seasonality and global trends/events, and continually monitoring competitor efforts
• Managing end to end relationship and performance for top marketplace sellers/category in your portfolio.
• Managing end to end relationship of strategic groups along with expansion of their portfolio available
• Working to develop new products, market trends and customer needs analysis, and build business cases for each
• Exceed your targets for revenue, selection and customer experience metrics (cancellation rate, late shipment rate etc) for the sellers in your portfolio
• Implement e-commerce strategies in the best way and use the necessary materials
• Providing customer satisfaction by giving differentiated campaigns on the web
• Managing the entire e-commerce operations cycle, from sales to distribution
• Actualize monthly growth targets via analyzing the online markets
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a bachelor or master degree from a reputable university (preferably in computer engineering or industrial engineering); preferably 5 years sales experience in the FMCG or cosmetics sectors, minimum 2 years of E-Commerce experience; good level of reporting skills; focuses on the solution and gives importance to the details; innovator and manage the alteration; advanced English knowledge;