The Administrative/HR Assistant handles a variety of administrative tasks including front office reception, Human Resources support, on mountain support during operational season and product sales.
- Front office reception to greet and assist visitors and customers; answering the phone and taking messages; selling HBMR products; doing cash-outs and balancing cost reports.
- Liaison between departments to keep communication lines open.
- Act as "Base 2" and a support for Guest Services on the mountain.
- Execute specific projects as assigned.
- Troubleshooting office systems as required.
- Maintains and updates the Office Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Cleaning office including garbage and recycling.
- Liaises between management team and H/R department.
- Maintains personnel files and handles related administration such as performance reviews and offers/employees agreements.
- Carries out other related duties as required.
- Education: Diploma or degree in administration, marketing, outdoor recreation or related field is an asset.