Since its inception in 1959, Our Client, Hassan Abul Holding Company has become one of the largest dealers in construction materials in the Gulf market where it now occupies a leadership position. They are proud that, by participating in some of the biggest construction projects in the area, they have played a major role in the recent revival of building activity. Their success is based on the quality and variety of products they offer, as well as their network of showrooms, technical offices and factories throughout Kuwait, Qatar and the UAE. This distribution system enables their company to offer an immense and diverse range of construction products. The talents and efforts of their 1,300 professional employees have brought them a major share of their markets and recognition as a regional trend-setter.
Hassan Abul is in need of a System Network Administrator.
- Administers networks daily backups, adding, deleting, and changing users, purging files, and monitoring various servers for available capacity.
- Monitors performance of Wide Area Networks, Local Area Networks, and supporting hardware, including routers, servers, workstations, and fiber network.
- Confers with users for the purpose of assessing output requirements, data processing frequency, volume of data, and other factors used to determine the need for technology support.
- Performs research and analysis necessary for developing appropriate recommendations regarding hardware / software configurations and interfacing with other networks, WANs, LANs, client servers.
- Makes written recommendations regarding system configurations and interfacing, considering policy standards, user needs, and the capabilities and limitations of hardware and software.
- Confers with users regarding operating problems, performs routine troubleshooting, and identifies alternative courses of action; assists users in securing resources and services necessary to resolve problems.
- Keeps informed regarding new technology and the ongoing development of WANs, LANs, networks, client servers, microcomputer systems and related hardware and software, and software applications; acquires and distributes pertinent information to user departments via supervisor.
- Reports typically to the CIO or I T Manager.
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, computer information systems, or management information systems IS A MUST.
MCSE, CCNA, CCNP.
Candidates with COBIT and ITIL knowledge and implementation experience are highly preferred.