Our Client, Score Plus is a for profit education company that was established in 2002 with an objective of bringing the best education programs to the Middle East. They do this through their partnership with leading education companies from around the world. Their current partners are The Princeton Review and Inlingua International for the region.
Specialized education needs constant attention to detail under an organized study plan. At Score Plus, they give their students, the right resources, training and personal attention to help them achieve their career objectives.
Since 2002, they have opened five locations in the United Arab Emirates ( Dubai, Knowledge Village, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Sharjah) In 2006 the company will be opening additional offices in Egypt, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, Oman and Saudi Arabia.
For these offices the company is looking to fill the following positions:
1. Teachers - with strong English & Math reasoning skills to teach our SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS Courses
2. Teachers - with CELTA/TESOL/DELTA qualifications to teach English Language Courses.
3. Center Managers /City Heads - Who will manage the centers, deliver high revenue per hour for our courses - previous experience is a plus
4. Sales Counselors - Conduct Retail Sales at our offices.
5. Admission Services Specialists - Individuals with a strong understanding of US college/university admissions process.
PLEASE USE REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE POSITION FIELD.