1. Establishing synergies between existing accounts and new terminalling projects.
2. Managing cross border acquisitions of existing terminal projects.
3. Identifying potential synergies with the other Group departments (Shipping, LPG, and Trading).
4. Identifying prime locations for new terminalling projects.
5. Start and complete, with the help of the other Group departments, the necessary feasibility and maintain the relationships with all parties involved in a project.
6. To continuously interact with external parties such as oil Majors & Traders, Petrochemicals & Edible Oil Manufacturers, to establish the commercials viability of Projects
7. Monitors projects progress in co-ordination with engineering/consultations and contractors and minimizes slippage, so as to meet schedule. Attends site meetings and arranges progress meeting for management review
8. Reviews and endorses contracts & closure at bid & project award in liaison with project team and other Group departments involved (Legal, Group Finance). Manages the drafting of compliant subcontracts.
9. Develops the brand name as a recognized world wide independent terminal operator within the territory.