Key Tasks: Outline below the main responsibilities of the job.
1. Responsible for supporting Delivery Team on all Commercial aspects of Projects
2. Responsible for the development of project(s) through the direction of control documents and instruction from the senior management team and Senior Project Managers.
3. Assists with the preparation of Development feasibility studies, concept master planning etc. to develop the initial briefing requirements for Consultants.
4. Assists with the development of the strategies and initiatives to enhance the successful delivery of projects or specified components, both in terms of design, construction and where applicable, operation and maintenance companies.
5. Assisting in establishing best practice procedures on cost management within the Project Delivery Department. Including delivery of initiatives on Benchmarking, Risk management. Assist with the auditing of projects ensuring the processes and procedures adopted by projects.
6. Responsible for Cost Management of the respective project(s) with respect to Cost Planning, cost reporting, change management and Contract Close out in liaison with the Delivery Team.
7. Form and support the Project Manager to engender a cohesive project team. Both internally and external to GROUP properties liaising with other departments particularly Finance and Development Management.
Assist with the procurement of all services as per the approved processes and procedures manual
Manage the procurement of Consultant and Contract services
Manage the compilation of the commercial assessment of all tender submissions (either internally or using a Third Party)
Manage the compilation of the Contract Document, and execution with the respective Contractual parties.
9. Cost Planning, Estimating and Reporting
Assist with the management of Third Party cost consultants for the provision of cost plans, estimates and reports.
Issue a monthly commercial report on project(s) following project finance meetings incorporating an up to date cash flow and analysis of costs to date and projected final account figures.
10. Contract Administration and Close Out (internally or using a Third Party)
Assist with the contract administration, of construction and contracts and consultant