Job Duties and Tasks for: "Physical Therapist":-
- Provide educational information about physical therapy and physical therapists, injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote health.
- Refer clients to community resources and services.
- Plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating the data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Evaluate effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit.
- Other jobs assigned.