1. Implements project scheduling standards and procedures.
2. Monitors compliance and initiates corrective measures as necessary.
3. Prepares and distributes the schedule including any required updates, and monitors and reports on progress of work and any problems that affect the planned schedule.
4. Contributes to the development of working schedules for Estimating as required, prior to proposal date, which sufficiently illustrates the sequence of work activities and contract time.
5. Maintains master schedule for each project and identifies and records the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled
6. Interfaces with Operations, Owners, and Subcontractors to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems
7. Consults the appropriate project team members and estimating procedures as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work
8. Provides information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule and works with Project Managers to modify schedule as needed
9. May perform other related duties as assigned.