Major Work Elements – The candidate will be responsible for:-
1. Managing the link between the client and the Airport in regards to the products development.
2. Assist the Technical Manager Special Projects in obtaining the client and JCDecaux’s objectives in regards to all airport’s projects.
3. Monitor subcontractors and employee performance in the field, ensure quality of work (in accordance with JCDecaux quality requirements and operational procedures) and adherence to project time lines.
4. Monitor Subcontractors and employee OHS&R and Environmental performance and ensure compliance to JCDecaux’s specifications and requirements.
5. Compile accurate project time lines and ensure compliance by all parties.
6. To carry out quality inspections on performance in the field.
7. To ensure full compliance of OHS and Environmental legislation.
8. Maintaining drawing and technical files for all projects.
9. The compilation and production of Detailed Drawings, Site Survey drawings for Tender Submissions and Manufacturing products ( including New Technologies).
10. Specific Tasks – The candidate will be expected to do the following:
11. Develop and prioritise list of works with Operations Director and Technical Manager.
12. Develop specifications for the works involved with the various projects identified above.
13. Undertake regular progress meetings with airport and their subcontractors resolve issues and problems, update programs and ensure compliance to JCDecaux’s project time line.
14. Monitor subcontractors and employee performance in the field, ensure quality of work (in accordance with JCDecaux quality requirements and operational procedures) and adherence to project time lines.
15. Monitor Subcontractors and employee OHS&R and Environmental performance and ensure compliance to JCDecaux’s specification and legislation.
16. Provide relevant reporting, as deemed necessary by management.
17. Assist in the provision of technical solutions with JCDecaux Staff (and any other relevant, appropriate parties).
18. Relay approved technical solutions to subcontractors/employees and ensure compliance.
19. Ensure good communication with other managers, supervisors and senior management.
20. Attend regular update meetings with Operations Director.
21. Ensure that decisions relating to any projects are made in an informed and timely manner so as not to delay progress of the project.
22. Ensure positive interaction with other directly associated departments to maintain effective communication and ensure pro-active development of inter departmental processes.