Job Duties of a Property Consultant includes:-
1. The main duty of a real estate consultant is to sell the property to buyers but following up with help and recommendations in renovation works.
2. He or she has the responsibility to understand the requirements of the clients by interacting with them.
3. It will be also the responsibility help the clients in legal works like preparation of ownership deeds and arrangement of loans.
4. He or she has the duty to display the properties to the prospective buyers so needs to arrange for that.
5. He or she has to schedule appointments with clients to show them the properties that meet their requirements.
6. He or she needs to arrange for the mortgage service and arrange for renovations and other services that the buyer may require.
7. It will be the responsibility to evaluate and examine the contract papers to ensure the verification and accuracy as well.