To be a member of the company team involved in the manufacturing of Low Voltage switchgear panels for water, waste water, district cooling and Power sector projects in the GCC region.
a. Design of LV & MCC Panels.
b. Engineering drawings for LV panels (GA, Internal and external layouts, wiring diagrams, single line diagram, equipment ratings, power consumption and heat dissipation calculations).
c. Project documentation (Compliance statements , product manuals, FAT & SAT documents, O&M Manuals).
d. Production of LV& MCC Panels.
e. Preparation of project BOM for material procurement.
f. Supervise panel assembly and equipment installation.
g. Supervise Cooper bus bars and wiring of LV panels.
h. Implement production process as per company quality manual.
i. Conduct FAT with clients.
j. Installation, testing & commissioning of LV & MCC Panels.
k. Manage installation team during installation phase.
l. Site coordination with main contractor, consultant and client.
m. Power up of LV & MCC panels.
1. Previous experience as a team player of specialized LV manufacturing companies or vendors.
2. Minimum 3 years.
3. GCC experience is preferred
- Motivation and Inspiration - Decision Making - Customer Focus - Team Skills - Initiative - Results Orientation
- Capability to work in a multinational / multicultural team
- GCC driving license is plus
Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Industrial Engineering.