Job Duties will include:-
1) Study and interpret assembly instructions.
2) Listen to directions from supervisors.
3) Fabricate and assemble household appliances, automobiles, and computers, electronic devices
4) Determine if all parts are present.
5) Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
6) Read parts list.
7) Assemble tools and materials.
8) Positions parts and subassemblies.
9) Interpret measurements.
10) Verify specifications.
11) Assemble components.
12) Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
13) Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
14) Resolve assembly and production issues.
15) Complete preventive maintenance.
16) Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
17) Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
18) Report errors in product line.
19) Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
20) Complete quality control forms.
21) Place orders for supplies.
22) Participate in product development.
23) Build prototypes and test products.