Job Duties will include:-
1. Draws or paints illustrations for use by various media to explain or adorn printed or spoken word: Studies layouts, sketches of proposed illustrations, and related materials to become familiar with assignment.
2. Determines style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects and conform with reproduction requirements, or receives specific instructions regarding these variables.
3. Formulates concept and renders illustration and detail from models, sketches, memory, and imagination.
4. Discusses illustration at various stages of completion and makes changes as necessary.
5. May select type, draw lettering, lay out material, or perform related duties.
6. May be identified according to specific style, technique, medium, subject material or combination of variables.
7. May draw or paint graphic material and lettering to be used for title, background, screen advertising, commercial logo, and other visual layouts for motion picture production and television programming and be designated Title Artist.