Senior Instrumentation tech
Communication & Organizational Relationships:
1. Reports to Instrument Supervisor (ZC).
2. Has regular contact with associates and oil and gas operation team personnel up to supervisor level to co-ordinate /resume maintenance and repair work required for instruments and control systems.
3. Have occasional contacts, as assigned by Instrument Supervisor (ZC), with instrument contractor personnel on site for new projects up to equivalent level to follow up installation and commissioning activities.
4. Works according to company’s standard procedures, instructions and technical specifications. Takes initiative in diagnosing faults and correcting them.
5. Completed work is spot checked by supervisor.