1. Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages.
2. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
3. Respond to public inquiries.
4. Provide word-processing and secretarial support.
5. Answer all incoming calls and handle callers inquiries whenever possible.
6. Serves clients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; Notify respective service staff of clients arrival.
7. Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.