1. Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
2. Undertaking complex and repetitive calculations.
3. Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
4. Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
5. Resolving design and development problems.
6. Managing budgets and project resources.
7. Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
8. Making sure the project complies with legal requirements.
9. Architect freelancer.