FIRST AID WARDEN:
1) Renders first aid and subsequent treatment to injured or ill employees at industrial plant, commercial establishment, mine, or construction site: Sterilizes, disinfects, anoints, and bandages minor cuts and burns.
2) Applies artificial respiration or administers oxygen, in cases of suffocation and asphyxiation.
3) Administers medications, such as aspirin or antiseptic solution, to relieve pain or prevent infection until patient can receive professional care, and gives prescribed medicines and treatments for illness.
4) Changes beds, cleans equipment, and maintains infirmary for ward patients.
5) Aids physician during emergency situations.
6) Keeps personal and medical records of employees.