We have an urgent opening for Web developer in Dubai.
• Candidate is responsible for the creation, development, maintenance and optimization of websites of the University.
• Ability to understand and contribute to functional requirements and translate them into technical design and development projects.
• Ability to clearly document features, technical specifications, and infrastructure requirements for self-produced technical work and job processes.
• Must be able to continuously monitor University trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge.
• The webmaster will also ensure appropriate testing is being done prior to launching new or improved websites to fix issues before a site is available to its intended audience.
• Once a website is up, a webmaster will be needed to review Web content periodically to ensure it is always relevant, and that all functions of the website work appropriately.
• Candidate must be self-sufficient and have good English and Arabic oral and written communication.
• Preferably candidate should be Bilingual (English & Arabic language)