1) Contributes to the development and implementation of the electrical engineering practice within a multidisciplinary building practice.
2) Assists with predicting and planning future resources.
3) Promotes learning from successes and problems within the group and across the firm.
4) Negotiates contracts with customers/clients and/or suppliers/contractors.
5) Sets and meets agreed budgets.
6) Expected to be able to procure work and win repeat business.
7) Accountable for meeting agreed deadlines.
8) Responsible and accountable for client relations (internal and/or external)