1. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
2. Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
3. Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
4. Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
5. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
6. Prepares reports by collecting information.
7. Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
8. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
9. Secures information by completing database backups.
10. Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
11. Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.