1. Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
2. Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
3. Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
4. Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
5. Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
6. Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
7. Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
8. Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
9. Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
10. Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.