1. Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
2. Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
3. Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the computer; processing backups.
4. Verifies financial reports by running performance analysis software program.
5. Determines value of depreciable assets by running depreciation software program.
6. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
8. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.