1. Processes and/or oversees the processing of financial/business forms.
2. Checks, corrects and maintains a variety of financial and other business records and
3. Answers inquiries and provides information to faculty, students, staff and the public on
fiscal policies and procedures.
4. Prepares or assists in preparing various financial or administrative reports.
5. Approves and processes requisitions for supplies and equipment.
6. May prepare various payrolls.
7. May initiate new procedures in accounting/business systems.
8. Contributes to unit goals by accomplishing related duties as required.