TeleTech is helping organizations transform the customer experience.
The world has changed. Innovative technologies, social media, high customer expectations, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech leads the way.
We hire only first-class, highly qualified and passionate people to help us to build exceptional customer experiences.
What It Means to be an Instructional Designer at TeleTech
The Instructional Designer at TeleTech serves a critical role in the business? understanding the internal and external customer needs and then interpreting and transforming them into training and resources that serve to onboard and up-skill the employees working in that field. This means that the training being delivered has a direct impact on the productivity and the services delivered to our clients worldwide.
The successful employee in this role will conceive, design, and develop training programs and materials utilizing the latest instructional and distribution methods. He or she will build e-Learning, instructor-led or blended solutions to best suit the content and audience. The TeleTech Instructional Designers build upon contemporary methods of adult learning theory, social and mobile learning, and curriculum design to shape e-learning, instructor-led, and blended approach education and guidance. They are accountable for completing deliverables and projects on time. Instructional Designers are expected to understand the big picture of call center performance requirements and design training to meet those needs. They work closely with other Instructional Designers including Lead Instructional Designers (IDs), Project Managers (PMs), Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Media, Quality Assurance (QA), as well as Training Team and Design and Delivery Managers.
TeleTech?s culture exemplifies an accelerated pace, customer-centric, and collaborative work environment that fosters unlimited opportunities for personal growth and development.
What we?re looking for?
Respect, Passion, Integrity, Communication, Trust. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include:
1. Strong understanding of Teletech?s business, core values, and goals
2. Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills in working with a diverse population
3. High customer service orientation
4. Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
5. Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
6. Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong technical writing skills
7. Ability to manage responsibilities and priorities in a fast-paced and time-critical environment
8. Basic Project Management skills
9. Strong Time Management skills
10. Excellent presentation/facilitation skills
11. Instructional Design experience
12. Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and ability to learn technology quickly
13. Demonstrated commitment to a teamwork environment
14. Background in training/teaching and/or adult learning, preferred
15. Knowledge of call center business and/or experience, desired
16. Experience using e-Learning software such as Captivate, preferred
17. Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Flash, HTML principles, preferred