This is Rajiv from Vrinda Global we have urgent job opportunity for Asst. Project Manager for Oil & Gas Construction Company based at Abudhabi Location
Position: Asst. Project Manager
Reports to: Project Manager
Education: BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech (Mechanical)
• Lead the project management team for completion of projects within schedule and in budget.
• Responsible for the day to day running of the work schedule.
• Liaise with client regarding project related issues and keep the client & management updated on project progress.
• Provide technical expertise & advice regarding project scopes.
• Review daily plans and progress and take appropriate action to ensure compliance to project schedule
• Monitor & anticipate resource requirements/allocation.
• Ensure adherence to QA and HSE policies and procedures
• Ensure that the project documentation is correctly maintained.
• Training and development of people working in the project.
• Deal with contractual matters and client relations and lead till resolution
• Plan for and carry out infrastructure sizing in view of the business requirements and projections
• Develop systems and procedures for successful execution of projects
• Budgetary Control
• Liaise with procurement for purchase of materials
• Support planning and control of projects to ensure that scheduled completion is not compromised
• To establish target and monitor key operational KPIs; that will help track and control project capabilities and ensure productivity enhancement.
• Support in Construction Management, quality, safety and act as a single point of contact with client
• Develop & sustain relationships with customers, liaise with client, consultant, and contractors while overseeing the project execution
• Liaising with Maintenance, QC, Safety, Engineering, and Procurement and allocate resources when needed.
• Resource selection allocation and control including tracking the consumables wastage, improvements
• Design Challenges and value Engineering.
• Client/Customer relationship and leading team.
• Blue collar motivation
• Monitor Productivity & Efficiency
• Project controls & Reports
• Expediting the lagging activities
• Project Planning, Invoicing, Cash Flow monitoring
• Full accountability of the project results.
Decision Making Authority
• Enjoys high level of operational freedom.
• Would independently take decisions on project plans and execution issues.
• Can approve at job expenses as per budget and the approval matrix.
• Need to get approval from Business and Procurement Head as per the policies for major Procurement.
• On commercial and technical matters for the project. He will decide all routine issues.
Major decisions to be with Project Manager / Projects Manager consent..
(Please mention experience in Years)
Total Experience :
Experience in Project Management :
Experience in Oil & Gas Project Management :
Experience in Site Construction :
Experience in Offshore Construction Projects :
Experience in ZADCO or ADMA OFfshore Project (if have any) :
Experience in construction/ erection of onshore structure :
Experience on offshore construction Site :
Maximum Value of offshore construction Project handled :
Overall Team Size(direct & Indirect) :
Details about current Project :
Value of your current Project :
Middle East Experience :
Current Salary : (AED) in (Basic + HRA +Allowances)
Expected Salary : (AED)
Notice Period :
Reason for Change :
Current Location :
Education Qualification / Year / Institute :
Are you PMP Qualified ? :